DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direction of the Wraparound Program Manager, the Wraparound Facilitator will be responsible for:
1. Arrange for the collection of relevant information regarding the family’s story, current situation, and family strengths and needs.
2. Meet and make youth and family feel welcome in a non-judgmental manner.
3. Assess immediate risk for safety and coordinate resources for stabilizing that risk.
4. Provide direct in-home outreach case management
5. Build opportunities for ongoing support and conversation with referred families.
6. Utilize team-building skills to facilitate regular Wraparound Child & Family Team meetings
7. Ensure involvement of family in development of treatment planning
8. Maintain accurate and complete client records
9. Able to work flexible hours & non-traditional hours on a regular basis
10. Travel to in-home settings using personal vehicle
11. Submit timely completion of DMH documentation and strong organizational skills.
12. 24/7 on call availability to assist in crisis and symptom management.
13. Provide office and field-based services.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services or Psychology
2. Two years full time work experience with high risk children/youth in a Wraparound program.
3. Bilingual in English and Spanish
4. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends and evenings.
5. Valid California Driver’s license, current auto insurance and good driving record.
6. Ability to pass background check and criminal clearance.
1. Master's Degree in social work or counseling with appropriate state license in social work or
marriage, family and child counseling.
2. Three years full time work experience in conducting groups and individual counseling with
children and families.
3. Experience in working in a community based organization.
4. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
5. Knowledge of Southeast Los Angeles County.
6. Trained in facilitating parenting skills groups.
HELPLINE YOUTH COUNSELING, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ADHERES TO HIRING PRACTICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERAL AND STATE REGULATIONS.