Under the direct supervision of the Director of Mental Health, the Wraparound Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Wraparound program and will provide guidance and leadership to the team in an effort to ensure intensive community-based services of high-risk youth and families. The Wraparound Manager at Helpline Youth Counseling will also be charged with the responsibility to ensure Wraparound services are in compliance with contract and will also be required to ensure that productivity is at an acceptable level and will keep senior management abreast of all Wraparound activity.
· Coordinates the strategic planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Wraparound program
· Will ensure a high standard of program effectiveness and will be responsible for the maximization of the Wraparound contract and resources
· Maintains program productivity records and generates periodic reports regarding program activity
· Manages service delivery activities to community based Wraparound program and ensure compliance with Wraparound contract and statement of work
· Prepare and disseminate mental health materials and coordinate development of mental health services
· Provide staff with weekly guidance regarding clients or other matters related to the delivery of services, as well as administrative and personnel matters
· Facilitate program meetings, 1:1 program supervisions, inter-team conference meetings, and all other necessary meetings or program related trainings needed, such as documentation trainings
· Partners with the Quality Assurance team to ensure compliance through internal audits
· Partners with the Wraparound Clinical Supervisor to ensure clinical best practices of staff
· Partners with Human Resources for organizational development which includes, but is not limited to performance management, staff development, training, succession planning, workforce planning, conflict resolution, and aligning the workforce with senior management vision, and core values
· Serves as a HYC ambassador and establishes strong relationships with specific allied agencies, and funding sources in a manner that facilitates and enhances the operation of Wraparound and the Agency as a whole
· Budgetary responsibility for the program
· Prepare revenue reports for submission to Director of Mental Health and Executive Management.
· Ensures all deadlines/milestones are met in accordance with expectations
· Must be on call 24/7 by phone in order to provide support to staff as the need arise
· Primarily monitors designated assigned service area Wraparound cases and team members and at times may provide coverage to neighboring service area Wraparound cases and team members
· Other duties as assigned
· Master’s degree in counseling or social work with a corresponding state license is desirable
· If not currently licensed, must be on track for licensure including having a valid intern number
· Minimum (3-5) years full-time work experience with LAC-DMH
· Wraparound experience Required.
· Experience supervising or coordinating the work of others is required.
· Must possess the ability to effectively communicate in writing and present analytical data to senior management
· Proficiency with Excel is required to track productivity and provide senior management with reports
· Must possess superior organizational skills and must be detailed-oriented
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities
· Must possess self-motivation and the ability to lead others
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends and attend conferences, meetings and trainings
· Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and good driving record
· Ability to pass background check and criminal clearance
· Bilingual English/Spanish is desired, but not required
· Experience using an Electronic Health Record System (Exym) is a plus.
· Experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made, if requested, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HYC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT CONSIDERATION IS MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE, RACE, COLOR RELIGION, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, GENDER EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS, NATION ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, MILITARY OR VETERAN STATUS, INCLUDING PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITIES OR ANY OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED STATUS.